AMB is a private family group which was established in 1947 to design and produce special machinery for the extraction industries.
Following the decline of the mining companies and the rise of the environmental sector, AMB moved into the development of new equipment and machinery to be used for recycling, recovery and processing of medical waste. By doing this, AMB contributes to maintaining a safe, healthy environment and promoting sustainable development.
AMB Ecosteryl now designs and manufactures equipment that provide a safe and environmentally friendly solution to medium and large hospitals as well as service providers for the treatment of biomedical waste. Ecosteryl products have processed hundreds of millions of kg of biological waste since its first installation in France.
The company has over 15 years of experience in the commercial treatment of medical waste without burning.
- ENVIRONMENT our range of environmental initiatives, including our projects for repurposing and recycling treated medical waste, minimises waste going to landfill and our carbon footprint.
- VALUE we provide competitive prices with customer-specific requirements, with further cost reduction and financing mechanisms in place where possible.
- COMPLIANCE we offer products fully compliant with local and international regulations.
- SUPPORT our sales, professional drafting and engineering team works closely with all departments throughout the business – providing comprehensive levels of customer service, commercial, technical and administrative support.
- CAPABILITY we are in business since 1947. Over the past 15 years, we have developed equipment for the medical waste management industry.
- INNOVATION we provide a variety of innovative feature and services, including efficacy and maintenance monitoring equipment for our devices, tele-maintenance service, state-of-the-art control panel and much more.
AMB has installed more than 120 machines in 50 countries worldwide.
Leaders in France and several European countries, we have for clients some of the biggest environmental companies worldwide specialized in waste management. We provide an alternative medical waste treatment technology in many countries around the world.
Commercial Waste Processing Facilities
Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities