Angiographic and Guide Catheters
AP Technologies can assist you in the design and manufacture of angiographic and guide cathethers. Our expertise in braided catheters is focused on minimally invasive medical devices requiring high torque, pushability, burst pressure, steerability, and kink resistance. We can assist with the development of new catheter designs, as well as manufacture a wide range of sizes and braid configurations for a variety of applications.
- Single and multi-durometer options available
- Custom material blends, color concentrates, and radiopaque fillers
- Custom sizes ranging from 3Fr-12Fr and multiple length options available
- Different variations of braid density and configurations allow you to customize your catheter's mechanical properties
- Value added services including embeded platinum/gold marker bands, tungsten fillers, hub and strain relief attachments.
- Secondary processes offered for braided catheters such as tip forming, flaring, catheter reflow, welding, and coating
- Hydrophilic and anti-microbial coating options available