The Optimal Dual is an advanced multi-functional microcontroller programmed 9.0L+9.0L dual linear compressors digital pump with a detachable power cord dynamic mattress replacement system. The high flowrate fast inflation dual compressors digital pump has a precise digital pressure transducer which is able to reduce the power wattage once the pressure is reached therefore it is the most quiet, power efficiency, and extended lifetime pump. The digital pump has 20 minutes static mode, alternate mode with selectable cycle time, Constant Low Pressure (CLP) or pulsate mode with selectable cycle time, auto-firm mode, auto-detection mode, and an optional fowler detector. To insure patient's safety, the pump has audiovisual low pressure, power failure, and service alarms with error code.
For the patient
- TrueCare Alternating enhances the comfort for the patient by fully re-inflate all sets of air cells before the next set of air cells deflates – Invention Patent I 543733 August 1, 2016.
- Innovative iLAL (independent Low Air Loss) effectively reduces the moisture and skin heat on the support surface by periodically providing a high volume of low air loss relief.
- Adjustable digital comfort control with optional auto-detection providing the recommendation pressure setting using software algorithms.
- Selectable 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minutes alternating cycle time with LED display and static mode for nursing procedure. Industry standard 20 minutes static to alternate revert feature to ensure patient safety.
- Constant low pressure (CLP) mode puts the mattress in a low pressure static surface for patients who cannot have a moving surface but still require a pressure reduction surface.
- Pulsate mode with adjustable cycle time provides a periodic pressure changing static surface.
- Auto-Firm mode provides one-button inflation for patient transportation.
- Audiovisual alarms (power failure, low pressure, and service alarm with error code).
- Medical grade vapor permeable and spill resistance with fire retardant cover keeps the moisture away from patients skin. Two high quality molded-tooth zippers cover for easy replacement and laundry.
- Dual-way “Quick-CPR” provides immediate mattress deflation in case of emergency – USA patent 6,257,269 B1 May 3, 2000.
- Optional fowler detector automatically increases the pressure output when the patient is at backrest position to prevent “bottoming-out.”
- Bariatric mattresses (42", 48", 54", and 60" width) available for heavier patients support.
For the caregiver and distributor
- Dual-way “Quick-CPR” provides immediate mattress inflation using our optional handheld inflator for quick setup – USA patent 6,257,269 B1 May 3, 2000.
- Automatic panel-lockout ensures patient safety by locking the panel to prevent accidental setting changes.
- CQC (Convenient Quick Couplings) connectors ease up air cell replacement without any tool – Invention Patent I 574651 March 21, 2017.
- Inserted-molding elastic hanger brackets automatically adjust the hanger brackets width to fit with various size of footboard.
- Robust all-in-one hose pump connector.
- Modular designed pump and mattress allows easy maintenance.
- IEC60601-1 and IEC60601-1-2 certified. In additional IP21 tested to comply with IEC60601-1-11 home healthcare environment standard.